Friday, July 1, 2016

Smile with confidence

We all want that picture perfect smile we can be proud of and taking the first step to get it has never been easier! Whether that means brightening up your smile or a full mouth transformation Glacier Dental wants to help you along on the journey to get the smile you've been dreaming of. 

Step one, the call. So you've put it off for months now, maybe even years. It can certainly take a spoonful of courage to pick up the phone and set up a visit, but you can do it! Reach in your drawer and grab the biggest spoon you can find and make the call, you will not regret it. 

One of our favorite transformation stories come from a man who is so proud of his smile he was happy to share his a bit of his experience.

"Wow, What a great place to be a part of!  I needed help to put closure to something that happened to me 28 years ago. After talking to Katelynn and telling her my story on the phone for almost an hour I finally scheduled an appointment. I came to the best place I could have ever come, Glacier Dental. From the start they were nothing but top shelf. Glacier Dental is a 5 star place, but what makes it even better is that the people are 10 star! They care, they listen, they are honest, and so much more! I have referred my family and friends and I will never stop doing that. My experience went better than I ever could have thought it would, I wish I would have done it sooner. Everyone cares about you and wants to help you. What a place!" -Jack Koepke

This photo of Jack and a few Glacier Dental ladies was taken at, The Koepke Memorial Golf Outing, which Jack puts on every year. Glacier Dental had the honor to be apart of this great event raising money for our local hospitals. Jack's confidence beamed after  finally getting the smile he had wanted for so long.  His smile can light up any room, is highly contagious, and we couldn't be more happy for him. Thank you for letting us be a part of your story, it is truly inspiring.

It's time to get the smile you've been waiting for and we are here to help you get it. Grab the big spoon from the drawer and call us today. (920) 235-3251.













No comments:

Post a Comment